Monday, January 9, 2012

OVER

I’m aware the path that I’ve chosen is risky and full of consequences, but doesn’t mean I’m okay with that. I hate the tension, hate the pressure. I feel stupid to follow their rule. But hey, this is my consequences for choosing this effin’ major. I won’t call it orientation, but initiation. What kind of orientation that take a very long time like this? Therefore I call it initiation to be their family.

I won’t complaining, not anymore. I’m learning something that college don’t teach. Maybe my writing isn’t good enough to be proud of, but at least I can write essays or stories, indeed. I cried a few times, I got mad uncountable times, and didn’t have holiday! Well, I can’t blame them all, I know my friends (and I) isn’t qualifying to be their ‘family’. We complain a lot but we shut our mouths when they ask anything to us. Some of us even don’t care about this initiation. I don’t, either. But I care of my friends that got the blame from them.

And after this long months, it will finally be over. Won’t end easily, I guess. But the tension and the pressure I felt all this time is nauseating, so whatever they will do at the end, I hope it won’t be anti-climax, because I will laugh till my lungs out when that happen. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment