Monday, January 9, 2012

Sky is The Limit

I know nothing about fashion. All I know is when I get dressed, I have to feel comfortable and pretty. But when I grow up, I learn something. Fashion is part of human life. Fashion is history, in their own way. The more I learn about fashion, the more I'm getting into it. And know, I love fashion, in my own way too. I'm majoring journalism and I'm planning to be fashion journalist when I graduate or when I have the opportunity.

Well, I used to have a passion about music. I still have it now, but not as much as I have for fashion. It would be great to work in music magazine, report about cool concerts all over the world, make review about new bands or new songs, and so on. But I'll be happy to death if I can do that, plus be a fashion journalist too. I know I'm greedy and people who read will say, "keep dreaming, fool." Well that's what I do, keep dreaming cause sky is the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment