Wednesday, August 11, 2010

move on





this is the third post I made in a day, seems I have time to waste :)

I was just looking old photos of mine when I realized one thing, "what if I'm not ready to move on?"
when I was in high school, I was surrounded by people I love (and secretly hate, just some people ;p) and I was in my "comfort" zone.

they were my back-ups, my trashbins (when I was in jumpy mood), my mood-boosters, my reason to come to school, and also my frienemies

and now I have to say goodbye to all of them. yes, we go to different universities, mostly to UI, my used-to-be future university :(

am I ready for this? leave my "comfort" zone and go to extremely new situation?

huh, ready or not, this is life.I don't have any choices, right?

ugh, have to now, time to watch Princess Hours LOL

p.s pardon my language :)

-smooches-

No comments:

Post a Comment