Wednesday, November 10, 2010

150410

that was the saddest moment in my teenage life
I (finally) cried over a boy

It's sad, not because the broken heart I felt, but because I did the taboo thing I wish I'd never did,
cried - over - a - boy

It has been almost seven months after that moment,
he never know what he's done to me until now, yeah maybe he knew a bit, but he surely didn't know the details.
we're friends now, a good one. better than before and I have no pressure anymore to behave or do good stuff in front of him. I thank God for that.

and know, after a little talk with my bestfriend, suddenly I remembered that moment again. I already forgave him, surely, whether he knew or not. but the memory just came back last night and I can't help but feel sad until now.

we move on, I know, and I do it too, but I miss the feelings, when I got texts from him, chatted with him, even when I got phonecalls from him. only the feeling, not the person (thank God)


I don't miss you

I miss me when I'm with you

No comments:

Post a Comment